Sims 4 Cheats Delete Baby
How to Delete Sims 4 Cheats
Open the Manage World menu. Click ⋯ in the top-right corner of the screen, then click Manage World in the resulting menu.
- A prompt will appear asking if you'd like to save the game. This is a good idea, just in case you change your mind or delete the wrong Sim by accident.
Select the Sim's house. Find the house in which the Sim currently lives, then click the house in question.
Click ⋯. It's in the lower-right side of the screen. Additional options will appear there.
Click the "Manage Household" icon. This house-shaped icon is in the lower-right side of the screen. Doing so opens the "Manage Household" window, which displays a list of Sims currently living in the house.
Click the "Edit" icon. It's a pencil-shaped icon in the lower-right side of the "Manage Household" window. The Sims editor will open.
Select a Sim. Hover your mouse cursor over the head of the Sim whom you want to remove. You'll find the head in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Wait for the X to appear. After a second or so of hovering your mouse cursor over a Sim's head, you should see a red-and-white X icon appear over their head.
Click X. It's above the Sim's head.
Click ✓ when prompted. Doing so will confirm your decision and remove the Sim from the game.
Move the Sim out of the household instead. If you just want the Sim out of the household—but don't want to remove it permanently—you can do the following:
- Open the "Manage Household" menu again.
- Click the "Transfer" icon, which resembles two arrows, in the bottom-right corner.
- Click the "Create New Household" icon above the right pane.
- Click the Sim you would like to transfer.
- Click the right-facing arrow in between the two panes to move the selected Sim to a new household.