Sims 4 basic cheats
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – Unlocks locked Career Objects in Build Mode.
bb.moveobjects – Lets you place objects without any limitations. Use 0 and 9 keyboard buttons to move the object up and down!
bb.showhiddenobjects – Shows Hidden Debug Objects in Build Mode.
bb.enablefreebuild – Lets you build on Lots anywhere at any time.
cas.fulleditmode – Unlocks all Create A Sim features when planning an outfit, changing a hairstyle etc.
casclockspeed [0–10] – Lets you decide how slow or fast will Sims move in Create A Sim.
death.toggle [true/false] – Removes death in your World.
freerealestate [true/false] – Makes all houses free when purchasing them.
headlineeffects [on/off] – Shows/hides Plumbob, Skill Bar and Thought/Speech bubbles above your Sims.
hovereffects [on/off] – Shows/hides the white outline when hovering over an Object/Sim.
kaching / rosebud – Adds 1,000 Simoleons to your Household.
matchspeedstereo [on/off] – Lets you decide do you want the Stereo music to match with your time speed or not.
motherlode – Adds 50,000 Simoleons to your Household.
resetsim [FirstName] [LastName] – Resets your Sim to a default state. (Very useful in case your Sim gets stuck).
sims.give_satisfaction_points [number] – Adds a certain amount of Satisfaction Points to your Sim.
testingcheats [true/false] – Enables certain cheats and Debug options when pressing Shift on Keyboard + clicking on an Object or a Sim.
Interaction Cheats are available by Shift + Clicking on objects and Sims once the player types in “testingcheats true” in the command console.
Shift Clicking on Sims
- Reset Object – Resets Sim
- Add to Family – Add the Sim to the current family
- Cheat Motive > Make Happy – Sets all motives to full and sets Mood to Happy
- Cheat Motive > Enable Motive Decay – Allows motives to change dynamically
- Cheat Motive > Disable Motive Decay – Allows motives to remain static
- Set as Head – Shift + Right Click object > Then click the pie menu for “set as head”
Shift Clicking on Objects
- Reset Object – Resets Object
Shift Clicking Dirty-able Objects
- Make Dirty – Makes object dirty
Shift Clicking on Dirty Objects
- Make Clean – makes object clean
Shift Clicking Mailbox
- Reset Object – resets Mailbox
Shift Clicking the Ground
- Teleport Me Here – Teleports selected Sim as close to the clicked spot as possible
Shift Clicking Sims
- Modify in CAS – Allows editing of everything but name change and inherited traits